Friday, May 1, 2009

Genting Trip

OK. I wasn't gonna blog at first. About the Genting trip because it was kind of too much to say? But after I read Fangkai's blog, it somehow drives me to write about it. Somehow. LOL.

I think I was suppose to be the one who was responsible to make the trip happens. As in, I'm suppose to do the booking and everything. But my parents don't use credit card so lots of the things couldn't be done. Then, I passed it down to Fangkai (partly also because I was in Hong Kong till one day before the Genting trip) and he got to do everything. Honestly speaking, I was kind of pissed to find out that the trip was still not be done yet on the night I came back. It's 5 freaking days and how come nothing was done to make it happened and last minute work usually screwed. But luckily it didn't. Maybe it's my attitude of getting things done quickly? I don't know. So, no one to blame but myself?

Anyway, the trip was excellent. But 2 days weren't enough. Well that's my opinion. We took the earliest commuter and by 0730 we've already reached Gombak. Sadly, and funnily, Yenloo Ryan and Chew missed the bus by just few seconds actually. They were just on the way walking to the bus but the bus driver insisted on not waiting. "Tak tunggu tak tunggu!!"

the early ones

the sick one

the late one

the glad-that-u-can-make-it one

Met up with Boon 3 hours later. He got some issue where we still can't manage to dig it out. LOL. I have to advise him to get more batteries next time. So there will be 2 persons holding 2 cameras. If you get what I mean. :)

finally


Went for the rides. Yann was freaking out most of the time. She had tears running down during the "pirates ship" while Kayee was screaming till she had no voice to continue(the ride was still going on then). LOL. I've got to salute Fangkai and Thingyan. Both crazy people almost lifted their arms in all the rides. I don't like the feeling of getting my ass on thriller rides such as space shot and the ship. It just somehow makes my balls shrunk. As what Kahwei said, "it's not good for health." Yea I know what he means, "not good for heart and balls."


Spent half of the day on the theme park. Wasted lots of money (around RM70-80) by trying our lucks to win prizes in that stupid counter. The one where you got to throw the ring onto the glass bottles. But we managed to get Teddy bin Muhammad from another counter- the shooting game. Thanks to Kahwei and Boon. 12 went and 13 came back.

we learn out lesson

"biang biang"

"come teddy, listen to my ipod touch"

well done!

Had some rest and went for dinner. The food was funny. No wonder there's only one table of customers which consists of 12 of us. Walked around. Snapped some shots. Played some game late at night in our room but it wasn't as fun as last time. Many were exhausted and slept early. Some went for the 0-0 Chelsea v Barca game.

don't ask me what are they doing


Early morning for breakfast buffet. It sucks. Sorry to say that. Then, poker session was going on in one room and the other room had something else. Took lunch before the bus depart at 1530. Seperated at KL Central later on. Some finds it hard to say good byes, as in we are not going to see each other in the next 10 years. I know I'm mean. LOL. Good byes and we came back very tired to our home sweet home. Only to find out that results will be out on the very next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment