Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wall

I need a hard solid wall to bang my head on. I've been thinking various ways of solutions to solve one particular question but lastly, I still can't get the answer. I don't understand why and how.

When you can't think of a solution, u seek for help. When texting around still couldn't get you any help, you break your vow and went online to seek for answer. All because of your friends that were not available for the moment. Some couldn't get through, some couldn't help, some couldn't really care about you?

Sigh. I did rest my brain for a short nap but it doesn't really help much I guess. I will not stay at rest and have a nice sleep unless I finish what I'm supposed to finish! Jut like what the philosophers said about human nature which is plainly based on self-interest. I feel very good after I finish my work. Self-interest?

And when online still can't get you any answers, the best way is to google up your questions.

And when you still can't get anything out of it, switch off, and go to bed. For my head hurts. For I'm thinking too much of useless ways of solving an equation.

No comments:

Post a Comment