Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's just having some fun!

I was heading to college and heard this song over the radio with such lyrics and I found it very interesting. It goes like, "All I wanna do is have some fun, I got a feeling, I'm not the only one..."

It somehow reflects the life of being a student. Or I would say, Malaysia students? From my point of view, we, as students are competing against each other(everyday) to get better grades. And what you have to do is just studying and working harder as time goes by to achieve what you wanted in the first place. But sadly to say that we have forgotten to have fun in the mean time. Maybe some of us really wanted to have some fun but we just couldn't?

I see 2 kinds of students. First would be those that aren't having as much fun, but grades do help them to satisfy themselves. Another would be those who are having some real fun, and grades don't really play a part in their world. These 2 different worlds have 2 different interpretation of views towards studies.

Let's put studies aside. It's 0030 hour and I decided to watch a dvd now. "Windtalkers". A movie about the Navajo codes during the WWII where the Japanese (best code breakers of that period) can't even break the codes of the American soldiers.


And speaking about war movies, Mr Jafni(MPW) showed us a short scene of "Saving Private Ryan". Damn. I didn't expect MPW class to be a small theatre with sub woofers speakers. LOL.

I'm just trying to have some fun! Studying too much may cause depression, and more depression. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment