Monday, May 4, 2009

It's never to late to apalogy?

My stomach is really killing me slowly. And one thing that I don't like the most is my medication ends tomorrow. Hope I'll be good by then.

OK. I've got something in my mind to say it all out. For whoever that's reading this, where I believe it's no coincidence or by luck, I sincerely apologize for some of the things that I've done. YOU can be refer to as a friend or friends of mine that I hurt unintentionally. If I ever say things or do things that hurt you, I'm sorry. It can be anyone that appears in my life as friends. I will not name names because it makes me look stupid. Not of egoistic of course. People who name names are weak? LOL. I have some stories of some people who name names and that causes quite a conflict. You don't want to know.

Sometimes I do things my way. I say things my way. It's just who I am. Sometimes I have my reasons of performing such actions. Sometimes not, because I'm just plainly playful?

Anyway, that's just what I'm gonna say. For now. LOL. And new semester starts, here we go all over again. Come on let us work hard together!

No comments:

Post a Comment