Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What I've been thinking

What's greatest about glory is not never failing, but rise again when you fall.

That's what Confucius said.

You know what I said?

What's greatest about glory is to score full marks for all the exams, then you get your glory.

I had this Calculus quiz today. Surprisingly it's a 5 MCQ based paper. If u get 1 question correct, you get 4 marks. If you get one question wrong, you get -1 mark. Well, honestly, I'm so disappointed at my performance. I got 15 marks at the end. I've been doing a lot of Calculus lately. Yes, a lot. But this bloody mistake cost me 1.25% of my coursework.

Sigh. Nevermind. Maybe what Dr. Chan(Calculus lecturer) said is true. Malaysians never blame themselves. LOL.


Philosophy class is getting rather interesting than boring. We watched this movie "Human Nature". In the end, Mr Eric asked us what do we think about the movie, besides SEX. It's an uncensored movie and you can see titties running around. And it's a bit awkward watching with all the students. LOL. But the movie is great. Something to think about human nature.

W've got this Inti Ball at 17th July in Hilton Hotel PJ which cost RM90. If I'm not mistaken, it's a masquerade theme event. I'm thinking how good it is, a day before my birthday. Then we can plan to celebrate somewhere the next day.


But only to find out that the next day 18th July, Saturday, is the day where Man Utd plays against Malaysia XI in Stdium Bukit Jalil. How nice. Where I'll be spending my whole day in the stadium. Crap. My 20th birthday. How.. sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment