Thursday, April 30, 2009

Expectation

Well, it's really exactly the same as what I've expected for my results. Just checked online. Had to be grateful though. Few days ago I've predicted my results and counted my CGPA, and I guess I'd get 3.21. Guess what? It's really 3.21 for now.

My prediction:
ART (A-)
REL (A-)
PHY (B)
CAL (C)

The actual results:
ART (A-)
REL (A-)
PHY (B-)
CAL (C+)

And I still don't get it how come my physics got that bad. But it's ok now. Slight of relieve though. Humans are never satisfied, aren't we? Glad that I can go to class on Monday. Calculus III and here it goes again. All the promises of getting good grades and study hard are all over in my head again. Seems that I'm gonna apply my universities with this 3.21 results? But anyway, 2 more semester to go, 6 more subjects to go, and I'm gonna try my best to graduate with 3.33 and above, which is an average of B+ student. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment