Friday, May 22, 2009

Guilt

I've been feeling guilty over an issue these days. Which is-"studying". I have not been doing any homework lately. I have been very naughty and very lazy lately. I guess I'd just force myself to do some reading after this. It's been 3 freaking long days since I last touched a page of book outside of the class.

OK. So I had this so-called traveling alone session yesterday. And I actually like the idea of being alone walking somewhere, as long as I have the resources in terms of financial support to bring me up and down everywhere across somewhere. Mum ditched me for some Hong Kong shows. I had to spend practically 4 hours alone, including some work out session. And I ended up doing this:


Oh yes, I was watching movie alone until 10 pm. The show is not that bad. But one thing I have to complain (as always), is the way the cinema treated the foreigners? What I meant was that, the movie has about 20% of dialogue in French and Italian. The ones who is responsible did not put out ENGLISH subtitle as I saw a couple of foreigners in the hall. I don't think they understand either BM or Mandarin other than their own language. It's a bit unfair. I think.

courtesy of BoonhanGoh

And guess what? I've got the RM98 ticket for the Man Utd match. And I got the training pass, which is dated one day before the match = the INTI BALL day. After a series of consideration, I'm going to skip the training session. What I found out from my friend (he went to the Chelsea match last year, and the training session) was that there will be many people gather in the stadium, watch Malaysia XI trains, then Manchester United team. And that's it. No signature signing no picture taking no nothing. Because there will be more than thousands to watch them train. And the time setting will be around evening. At least that's what happened in the Chelsea team training session.

So, I'll just get ready and dress up myself for INTI BALL. lol.

I shall study now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment