Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting sick

I'm having this most sickening stomach pain in ages. Never felt such pain before. It was something like a microchip installed with a function of "vacuum cleaner" tried to suck all your body cells at once. Actually not all cells, just the area of the stomach(where you feel that you're having gastric there?). OK. Every 30 minutes, I'll be having this kind of feeling. It seriously sucks. What I'm trying to say is that, my weekend was just plainly not good at all.

I've been popping 13 pills per day since then. Been sleeping whole day. Sleeping was the only time where I don't feel pain at all. Sigh. But luckily I'm not having those symptoms of Influenza A H1N1 like cough, sore throat, fever and etc.

Anyway, have you bought your mask? Surprisingly it's all sold out in the places that I looked for. LOL. Tomorrow's gonna start fresh again. I mean college! But I'm having the best semester break ever! Can't wait for another holiday again. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment