Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stomach ulcer

Doctor said, if I'm still not getting better after this second medication, I've got to go to the hospital for a minor operation on my stomach. He suspected that I'm having stomach ulcer.

put a tube and clear the worms

I had the worst night ever. I slept around 2130 yesterday night and woke up early in the morning about 8 o'clock. But the problem is, I woke up every 2 hours just to go to the toilet and have some big business. Went to toilet 6 times already! Luckily still managed to go to Calculus class for that 2 hours. Don't think I'm in good condition of attending MPW class.

Referee waves away 4 clear penalties. Ballack protests.

Drogba called the ref a "F**king disgrace" Oh my..

And Chelsea lost in the semi-final. They said it was a very poor performance by the referee. I don't know. I didn't watch the match. According to YQ, another Chelsea fan in college, he said that it was the best performance by Chelsea. I don't know. The score was 1-1 and Barca advanced due to away goals rules. Well, the match was quite a controversial one.

I'm so sick now. Next week still got Physics quiz. Sigh. get well soon. Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. stomach ulcer? sounds serious...
    hope u get well soon la...rest more n gd luck!

    ReplyDelete