Thursday, June 18, 2009

Universities application

These 2 weeks I'm gonna work on my application already. Too little time for too many things to be done, just as usual!! I have chapters of Philosophy to be read. And my Malaysian Studies video assignment along with the textbook (for upcoming midterm).

A big SIGH.

And I just found out that the fees have increased for OU! From 26k to 34k per year. Still thinking whether to go there. Because Michigan Tech offers USD1.5k per year for students grade 3.0 and above. Which means I'll get USD3k scholarship for 2 years. Better than nothing. USD3k = RM10.5K.

20 more weeks and we shall see each other no more in classes already. It's just down to 20 weeks and our lives will change forever! Some will still be friends, seeing each other, staying with each other in the same dorm. For me, it's not quite the same I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment