Sunday, June 14, 2009

Everyday is a new day

And when every time you open up your eyes, still breathing, you got to be grateful. I have been quite depressed lately. Along with some stress. And tired. Tired of assignments, studies, life. But when it comes to Sunday, I'll feel relax and never stop expecting something from God.

My week has been tough. I tried not to think too much about it. I've been searching for answers. Looking for solutions. Finding the peace. And when I expected something, I always get it. Always. (in terms of religion, not studies)

It isn't by chance when the scriptures in the Bible is shown or read to you. That's one of the way of God who answers prayers. I reached early in church. A bit moody. And tired (thanks to BoonHan for a one day trip, from Subang-> Fangkai's house Bandar Utama-> Kemuning Old Town with Thingyan-> Subang-> Klang with Chew&Ryan-> Sunway-> home 130am).

"Psalms 121


1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?

2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

3 He will not let your foot slip
he who watches over you will not slumber;

4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The LORD watches over you
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;

6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;

8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore. "

That's what God has for me today. I highlighted those words in red because that's what I see. My answer. My solution. Tears ran down once. It's awesome. But still not quite convincing. God I want more.

And when we were worshiping, one of the leaders said,

"You may be in the desert,
looking at the ground and only find one set of footprints,
but remember, it's not your footprints,
it's Jesus who carries you and all your burdens,
he will walk you through the desert."

OK. Fine. God. I know how much you love me. But I'm not worth of all these... Tears, twice.

Just before the session began, Danny said to all of us, that God wants us to know His grace is enough for us. What is grace? Grace means no matter how you look, what you did, God will still love you for who you are. You don't need to change to be a good person only God can love you. Because He loves us just the way we are.

True enough. I don't doubt God anymore. Tears, thrice.

It sounds too religious. Yes. But that's because how I find peace in Him today. How are you gonna take away some stress when you tried and tried so many ways. Some people may ask, why read the Bible. Because when you seem to have reach the end of the road and there is no more answers, it answers the unanswerable questions.

For some people, religion is personal; For some, it's a guide of life; For some, it's nothing; For me, it seems to be everything.

you believe what you choose to believe, because we have free will

No comments:

Post a Comment