Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good Morning, again..


Whenever I don't feel happy, I woke up very early. It's not what I wanted. I wanted to sleep more. Sleep like there is no tomorrow.

My neck is hurting, shoulders are hurting as well. Mum woke up as early as I did and she drop me a bombshell, "Rachel got 113 for TOEFL."

Then she said, "I think those people who speak English at home usually score higher marks."

Is it? But I don't care anymore.. I have too many things to do.. 3 more hours then I got to go college and finish up my MPW assignment (hopefully). And still my Philosophy assignment. No time to have fun already. But nevermind.

I should start applying for universities soon. I want to release stress but nothing seems to get that stress away. Not with playing games (give me more stress, reminds me of not doing my work). I don't know what to do. Maybe just some bitch talk with the guys. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment