Saturday, June 27, 2009

A music legend

He was one of the finest artists ever. With his unique music, dance moves, and the forever cool-looking costumes, he was a legend. A true icon for the music world. Because of him, I believed that there was what you call a great music.

Even though I don't consider myself as a huge fan, but I dare to admit that I grow up with his music. I'm still a fan of his but not those crazy ones. For those that never listens to him, or even watch his moves, you should go youtube or google around instead. I remembered myself as a kid, playing his songs and concerts of what we called back then as VHS - video tape - in the tv, damn, he gave me goosebumps. The gloves, moonwalk, glasses, with the glittering costumes and some cool moves along his unique yet explodable voice, you'll be screaming. And now I know why the fans were crying over him shows after shows, because he was great.

Before Justin Timberlake, there was already him. And before the Backstreet Boys, he was already rocking the world. No one yet still break his records for hitting over 100 million of copies album sold in 1982, and he has sold more than 750 million record worldwide.

Just less than a month and he would be having what you call the century concert. But, it's unfortunately for all the fans to miss out his great comeback. He will be remembered as a true music legend for what the impact he has made in his 50 years of life. Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

I shall play this song for all those who visited my blog and I hope you can have a click and listen to the song entitled "You are not alone" by Michael Jackson.




My heart was actually aching and I was shocked that he passed away. It was still early when my mum told me. Well, at least he achieved some great things in his life. It's a sad day to lose a great singer like him. :(


You're the "King of Pop" in all of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment