Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trying hard

I've been trying so hard to get myself into studies these days..

I've been enjoying my life too much lately..

All the dvds, online hours..

But it doesn't really matter anymore.. All I wanna do is just let everything flows.. Sounds like a Daoist.. "We shall not interfere with the nature and we shall let it flows like water".. Haha.. At least I learned something in my REL200 class..

Well, we wouldn't know what would happen ahead of us.. If it is so, just let it be.. My own philosophy tells me that, "No worries about H1N1.. Because if your time is up, it's up.. You might just walk out and someone knocks you down or the bridge falls on you.. "

Anyway, I forgot to mention KahWei's name in the previous post. Thanks for being the one who supports us from the back.. Without you, there would be no beginning and ending as well.. HAHAHA.. Because KahWei edited the starting and the ending part..

No comments:

Post a Comment