Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Haunt


我受了沉重的打击。。。

I did not know getting a bad result would constantly appears and pops up in my mind. It haunts me whenever I woke up, or whenever I'm asleep. Darn it. When I saw the faces of my Physics classmates, I would like, "Hey.. How's yours?" Till now, most of the answers were, "Screwed up?" Maybe I asked the wrong people?

Anyway, this is what happened. I somehow woke up 2 hours before I was supposed to. 6.30 am and the first thing in my mind was my performance in the test. Couldn't sleep well right after the thought and it took me quite some time.

I took a nap just now. Dreamt about how I begged my lecturer for marks. And I finally choose to ignore it, drop the subject, and change my major to film production.

Oh my.. This is how serious it is. I'm having a depression. SIGH. I should find some time, fixed my pc, and get along with TheSims3. :)



and for a moment, I thought I couldn't get my contact lens out. crap. that was a terrible feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment