Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Confidence comes from failure?

No. I don't think so. I'm very disappointed with my Physics results. Screwed up big time. SIGH. I was confidence at one point that I actually can get above 30. But the reality was, I just barely passed. Damn. Something went wrong. Shit happens. Whenever I'm a bit confident, the result will not be that ideal somehow. I don't like the idea of getting higher marks in 2nd test..

(3 missed call) shown.

He picked up when I called.

He: How's your result?
I: I don't know. I'm still at gym. You?
He: Die la. Fail d.. Need to retake..
I: How much la? Got 30 or not?
He: Don't know la.. You check yours.. later only tell you..
I: Damn you.. Let me know la.. got 25 or not?
He: Don't know la.. Fail la..
I: OK. Call you later..

Went to Old Town. Grabbed out my phone and very quickly key in the intionline website. Waited awhile. Crap. Just passed. What the heck..

(Call...)

I: Eh.. I get 25 only la.. Fail d la.. You?
He: I get 33/40..
I: OK........
He: KaYee get 40/40!!
I: Oh.. OK la.. Shit I get damn low..

SIGH. And he's all over saying he'll fail his TOEFL again.. And we shall see how.. Result is coming out next Monday.. Do I have an issue with everyone around me? Or I just don't like some attitude of somebody? Not liking is not same with "hate". The closer I get to somebody, the more I pick on them. Is that how it suppose to be?

I just collected my contact lens. Buy 15 pairs and get 10 pairs free. LOL. But I'm not so into the mood of wearing it. Because,

(early morning during Philosophy class)

I: KT, where's your sister?
KT: In the hospital.
I: Why?
KT: She can't take out her contact lens. Her eyeballs too dry..
I: OMG..

OK. I'm just gonna wear it for some time. Occasionally.

I really wanted to go to US alone.

Throughout my years in Inti, I highly respect these 3 lecturer.

Mr Subra, my chemistry lecturer. I heard he drinks alot of coke and play dota. Even though he doesn't allow you to ask anything in the class (he thinks that you'll confuse the other students), he is a cool old dude with a lot of knowledge. A wise man.

Mr Bad, my art lecturer. He always talks about his boss and the story of his life in the first 30 minutes of every lessons. And he says that he doesn't want to waste any time, still, nags alot. But he has this incredible knowledge of art. And he actually can sketch the map of any european countries on the board.

Mr Eric, my religion and philosophy lecturer. He is very sacarstic. But I'm cool with it. He reads alot. He owns a library at his home and always brings books to recommend for the students. He looks like a nerd. I bet he once was one during his time in college.

1 comment:

  1. u know...sometime bird ppl talk bird language...juz don bird him...

    ReplyDelete