Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2

There's just 2 things in my mind besides studying. First, a good one, we've completed the production of our MPW2133 assignment entitled The Origin Story: Malacca. We even created a poster and a movie trailer as well. Kudos to Fangkai who helps to finish this cake with an extraordinary tasty icing on it. I have to take credit for myself as well. I'm the Audio Manager for this entire project. Well, sort of. HAHAHA.





and I watched Goal3 today. A big disappointment seriously. I've been waiting this movie for like what? 3 years? And all I have is just a bunch of silly drama. Damn. But I'm a little addicted to this new vampire love series that I've got myself: TrueBlood.




My trainer said to me the other day, you have to enjoy and go everywhere at this age. True. Do everything that makes me happy because I know that at least 3 more years later, I would not have much time for this word called "Fun". All I have to do is to maintain a certain acceptable grades, while having fun by watching movies, playing games and cherish every moments that I have with all my love ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment