Monday, June 22, 2009

MPW2133

I know I shouldn't be blogging right now. But, I've got to express my feelings. I've got to say a million thank you to those that help us through our entire MPW assignment. Without you guys, we would not have done by now.

I'm so satisfied right now. And proud of what we did throughout the assignment. Few hours of shooting, and few hours of hardcore-non stopping editing, it is finally done. Even though it's just the 3 of us (Me, Fangkai and Kahwei) in the group, but it was you guys that help us voluntarily make this happens. I hope that our video would be selected for the exhibition week and by then, all of us will have a chance to watch the premier! The title is as weird as the video but that's the point isn't it? To make it weird, and fun!

THE ORIGIN STORY: MALACCA

All the sweats that we had. It is worth it. You bet. I can't wait to share the "success" with all of you guys! Really hope this video can get us some good grades! It's a bloody 30% worth of assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment