Sunday, June 28, 2009

New kits

In the premier league, each team will have to launch a new kit once in every 2 years. The time has come and this is the time where we as fans can actually comment on our own team or laugh at others'. This year, I have to say that Chelsea home kit is one of the not-very-good looking kit in the history ever.

The players have breast now. Look at the plate in front of the chest. Oh dear. What have Adidas done to the team? But look at the bright side, they do look like warriors.


Home kit sucks. But not quite with the away kit. Just saw it over the website. I'll consider myself buying it. It somehow look quite ok.



Just when I'm about to make the decision, I saw the leaked away jersey. It should look like this, white with stripes. If it is so, I'll get this instead of the previous one. LOL.

Chelsea is off to L.A. again! Play against Inter and AC Milan along with Club America. Damn. The timing is so out. If I were in the US, I'd be going for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment