Thursday, April 2, 2009

Street Fighter

Oh yeah. I felt like a street fighter now! LOL. Spent the whole afternoon in the gym. Actually it was just 3 hours? Trying to lose some fats, my stomach is a bit out of shape. But somehow just managed to run on the treadmill for 20 minutes with the pace of 10 km/h for 2.99 km? Still find it hard to run for 30 minutes non-stop. And amazingly, I did 80 push ups. One shot 40 times, rested for few seconds then all over again. Dead tired.


Did some kick-boxing after that. 1 hour of hardcore training, for the purpose of self defense? LOL. I wasn't expecting boxing as part of my session though. Final exam is approaching. 10 more days. I don't know what to expect. Just like my physics quiz today, I don't know what to expect. All I did was just memorize some formulas and went for it. For the first time in my life, I scored full marks for Physics! LOL. Even though it's just 2% but I needed that 2% desperately.

And what's the not-so-good-thing of the day? Mr Bad lost some parts of my term paper. Damn. I've got to do it again. Oh well. Things to do for tonight? Finish up my calculus homework, get started with Physics chapter 12 and read a bit of REL200. Watch a dvd before going to bed would be the best way to end my day.

I'm 90% happy today. Cause I still feel that I'm useful in some ways. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment