Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome home

How should I start? Actually there's too much to say but I'll TRY to cut is as short as possible. LOL. I've been at Hong Kong hibernating for the past 5 days. Everything was great there. The weather is good. Humid, wet, windy, 24'C was something like Genting but it was not as cold of course. I have not seen the sun for 5 days but I don't need that Vitamin D provided by the sun anyway.

Somehow I felt safer walking around there. There's always some policemen patrolling and walking to check things up. The people were obedient. No smoking means no smoking. They don't even cross the road when there's no car because the sign given by the traffic light was "no crossing". I did cross and didn't get knock down. LOL. From what I've observed, they walk in a faster pace and even when u slumber around and walk like there's still lots of time, they'll somehow just overtake you or even push you to walk faster. Living cost is high. But they still managed to get themselves branded handbags like LV, Gucci and etc. It's no doubt that they dress themselves nicely and look good always. Surprisingly, all the chicks and guys do look hot. HAHA. But one thing which I gotta criticise- they smoke too much.

Day 1
Nothing much happen. Reached at 2 something. Dad brought us to walk around the area we're staying -Tsim Sha Tsui. Check out the restaurants, food was in big portion, and expensive of course. Had an afternoon nap and woke up in the night just to find myself having dinner in the hotel room later on. Mum called dine in food, just because dad was tired and as well. LOL.

Day 2
Dad's friend brought us to walk around after our lunch. I didn't know Coke cost around HK$ 25. HAHA. Went to Avenue of Stars. Saw the handprints of celebrities, saw the scenery across the lake, the HSBC tower, took some pictures. Then went to shopping. I don't blame the food for being expensive, because things like clothing were actually quite cheap. I got myself a chelsea jersey for just RM135. Maybe for some people it sounds expensive, but you can try to check out the price here in Malaysia. And I need a size S. LOL. 5 hours of shopping was exhausted. Had our dinner later on and that was for the day.

Day 3
Got up early and took subway to Shenzhen. 30 minutes of journey. Dim sum for breakfast. We were stuffed with all these 12 different dim sum. It was cheap. Around Rm50+ and you can eat till you're almost dead. Nothing much in Shenzhen. Just some spitting and dog/cat crap on the floor. Decided to go back to Tsim Sha Tsui and began our so-called "Amazing Race". But before that, some funny thing happened. I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR OF THE TAXI AND WHEN IT TURNED TO THE LEFT, THE DOOR SWUNG ALL THE WAY OUT AND MY SISTER WAS LIKE, "AH! YOU SEE THE DOOR OPENED!"

LOL. I closed the door ASAP. Got back to Tsim Sha Tsui and our mission was to conquer the whole area and try to look for the 3 storey Adidas and the Esprit outlet that we were not managed to go to the day before. And we did! And we shopped like crazy again. Mission completed! Bought stuff, walked until very tired and late at night, then called dine in food again. 11 o'clock in the night can hardly get yourself any food out there.

Day 4
The day we've been waiting for. Took ferry to Central then up to The Peak. Went to wax museum! And EA Experience. I'm a big fan of EA. Got myself some cool accessories. Then nothing much and we went down and walked around Central. Got back hotel later on by train. Slept. Had dinner with sister. We walked in the rainy night and found some great food to eat. Went back and watched some shows on Discovery Channel. LOL.

Day 5
Welcome back to Malaysia. The hotness, the sun. Took a 1445 hour flight. 3 and a half hours later I'm home. Temperature was 29'C by evening. And for sure it'll risen the next day where I'm half naked and sweating. Oh Hong Kong, I miss you. Miss the fine weather that you've provided for me the past few days. LOL.


*kinda lazy to post the pictures.. will do it some other day.. LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment