Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Holiday


Let's take a real break. Just enrolled this morning. And you know what? I've decided to go Oklahoma Norman. Back to my first choice after these months. Wanted to take petroleum engineering at first but somehow changed my major and again, back to the same old OU. Sadly they don't have Men soccer team. But, they do have marching band! LOL. Can't wait to have a real look during a football match then.

Marching Band of OU, "Pride Of Oklahoma"

Well, the other 2 choices would be Ohio State University and MTU. Next semester i'm taking philosophy. Hope it's ok. At least a B+ that's what I'm aiming. Speaking about grades, results are coming next week on the 28th! And I've sort of know what I get for my REL200. Damn. Most probably got A- as I saw my lecturer and had a nice talk with him today. He didn't tell me the grades but just say that, "just let you know that no one got A."

Oh well . . .

It's still not end of the world yet. Nevermind. I'll work hard again next semester. I think there's a few sign that OU is the chosen one. My advisor is from Oklahoma State University. I once saw some people browsed on the OU website when I needed a sign. LOL. And my REL lecturer kind of recommended me for OU instead of OSU. LOL.

Anyway, will be leaving for a vacation with family! Will be back like 5 days later? Haha. Hope that the genting trip with my birdism gang would succeed since there's a little problem now.

To Fangkai, just get the job done and when I'm back on Sunday, hope I'll listen some good news from you instead of, "eh.. change plan d lah.. not going.." Then you all are so screwed. LOL

1 comment:

  1. u goin oklahoma norman rite?not oklahoma state hoh..oklahoma state is a tier 3 uni la wei..lol..u go dat uni den u wont distract me d...hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete