Thursday, March 26, 2009

Empty

For the first time in many days, I felt so empty tonight. Empty is not alone. It's just that I've got nothing to do. Exam is coming. Yes I know. I've finished all my Calculus homework early on, studied pages of stuffs about Judaism. And it's still early now. Maybe a little physics and a dvd to end up my day later on.

My brain is empty. Sometimes I feel that I have a big head but the brain is not big enough. Whenever I go for a test I feel so unprepared and empty but surprisingly the result came out was still acceptable. 2 more weeks to finals! And I've go to plan for holidays. First mission is to run on treadmill for at least 30 minutes for at least 10 days. I'm gaining weight, 62.4kg, which is good. Target for this year is 70kg! LOL.

What else? Go for vacation? Watch tons of movies! Play games like Bioshock or Left4Dead(since I'm upgrading my graphic card and hope it works)! And decide my major, the university, and the departure. SIGH. Good thing is that I'm taking only 3 subjects next semester. Calculus III, Physics II and English102 OR AmericanPolitics101.

Some of them are leaving on January. Plan to have a farewell dinner somewhere in the end of the year. It's already in my mind, the dinner, the venue, just that it's never mention yet. Well, people always leave. Friends come and go, only the best one stays with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment