Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moody

Slept for whole afternoon and it just couldn't get better. How I wish that I could be more careful when I solved the equation. Yes, calculus final was indeed hard. But I knew I could have done it better. Regret for not checking that last question. No wonder the answer was weird. Thanks to my carelessness for forgetting to put a (-)ve sign into a very simple trigonometric equations and there it goes. How I wish I wasn't that blind. Same goes to another equation and here, I just gave away 15-20 marks. :(

Physics paper. Tomorrow. Sigh. No mood to study. It was like a lightning struck deep into the center of my heart, and my brain. Feel so dead. And you know what? This morning I just found out that my REL paper wasn't that good. Oh crap. Hory crap. Just 2 more papers to go! And I've got to decide what subjects to take for next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment