Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

What is Good Friday all about? Basically, it's a celebration of Jesus' crucifixion. Which in some ways, it means the death of Jesus Christ. To summarize a long story, Jesus died and rose again in the third day which is the Easter Sunday. Why is it so important for the Christians to celebrate the death of Jesus? Because He died and rose from the dead. And because he died for our sins so we're forgiven. The video below shows a short clip of what crucifixion means:



Of course, the woman is Mary, mother of Jesus. You can see how much she loved him and He had to died. He was born to die. He knew he was going to die, and asked God, if that's HIs will then let it be done. At the end of the clip, the tomb opened. Well, this clip was shown in my REL200 class few weeks ago and it was shown just now in my church!

Anyway, yes, I went to church and there was this Easter drama, "Beyond Tears". The story is about a boy who involved in an accident and has permanent brain damage, coma stage. His parents have to make a hard decision in giving him up (he signed up for organ donation without letting them know about it). So, his parents finally gave him up and others can be saved.






I went there pretty early and took some pictures! I'm always interested in photo-taking, hoping to get a DSLR on my hand. Instead, I got my LX3, which is a semi-pro camera, which is cheaper, and a good one I guess. Still learning to take some nice shots though. LOL.


Edges

Seats

One

No comments:

Post a Comment