Sunday, April 19, 2009

End of semester!

And its time to enjoy while you can! There's still a long way to go but once in awhile, you have to stop somewhere in the middle of the road and take a break. 2 weeks break is OK for me. Seems insufficient but I'll try to make it fullest and enjoyable! Bonding with family and friends!

Been thinking what subject to take. Maybe Philosophy, with Calculus3 and Physics2. Should enroll ASAP before all the seats are taken. Well, let's just forget about studies for a moment. How should I spend my holidays? At first I thought of playing some new games and watch tons of movies, sounded like a 宅男! "阳光宅男"- Sunshine boy! LOL

But then, vacation seems to take up 8 days of the 14 days. So, I'd be kinda tired of walking here and there! And sadly, no more gym for that one week. Oh my.. Fats increase and muscles will decrease for sure. LOL

Anyway, found some of the pictures taken with my phone! Quality isn't really good for a 3.2mp HTC phone but I think I gotta work out its setting. Hmm..

They found it!

Who got a bigger mouth? I think it's huiyin :)

Trial in the courtroom as a fisherman

Native Indians fangkai

Native Indians kahwei


We love each other so much on 14/02


Money giving from fly fm? Or hitz?

The day where thingyan got motm melchiot..

Marilyn Monroe with tons of namecards

Thanks to the sun, now I got a new power!

The tanned girlfriend! aha..

You make me can't breathe.. LOL...

I'll miss my friends, and you! Happy holiday to my college mates! LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment