Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lately

I had a belated birthday celebration with Loo and Chew(22/7). Went for steamboat. 30 over people were there. First ever birthday threesome! Thanks for the presents guys! I got a tshirt with "playboy trainee" printed on it, and a guitar tuner. :)

Birthday Trio: YenLoo 19th, Me 20th, Chew 18th!

I'm 20th! No more teenage years :/

Was wondering what on earth is this electronic device

I had finished my university application. Applied for both OU and MTU. Can't wait for the letter. Just hope that I can get into OU! Can't wait to be part of the Sooners, go to support their football and basketball team! And women soccer team as well. Maybe will travel down to Dallas, Texas during the weekend to watch the Dallas Mavericks (NBA) and FC Dallas (MLS)! It was not long ago only I found out that Dallas is in Texas. hahahaha. (because I was hoping to watch at least a game of NBA or MLS in US!)

I might as well support FC Dallas! And Mavericks for NBA. Because that would be the nearest state/city for me to travel. I always thought the NBA/MLS is available only in the Western and Eastern states but it seems to me that I can go and witness one of the greatest game on earth soon - NBA.

Actually I feel that OU is my first choice and it's where I want to be. I have this feeling that is gonna be my university! I'm so excited that I even check on the merchandise already! LOL.

The american football team jersey

The baseball team jersey

And I'll be taking only 1 subject next semester! 8 hours classes per week! I'm gonna have fun to the max! And study as well to score a good grade to put a good ending to my INTI COLLEGE life!

No comments:

Post a Comment