Friday, July 17, 2009

Work Hard!

I've been working hard lately. Not on studies but it's just some college project/event. I know how soon is my finals. But yet, this passion and attitude of myself getting at least something done or achieve something in college life just drive me all the way to work hard in these projects.

It's great to know that you are recognized for what you do at best. Like what I said in my older post, I think I'm still doing quite ok in video editing. So, when I'm given the opportunity to do it once again for a very important event - Intiball- I just somehow couldn't resist the temptation of dragging clips and audios in my windows!

It was a very last minute work asked to do. I was still considering whether I'm capable of doing it in short time. 3 days. Of course I couldn't do it myself. Which reminds me of how limited our capabilities are. I asked FangKai to help out and there it goes, I live a FangKai life for a day.

We stayed, we ate, we edited for a 7 hours long marathon, and we slept together. It was a hell hard work to do. Is it worth? I asked him. Well, let's just take it as an interest . And that we both actually helped out in Intiball.

Anyway Intiball is tommorow! Oh my. . . I just hope that our video clip doesn't screw up.

It is the feeling of self satisfaction that makes me want to do the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment