Tuesday, July 21, 2009

State of confusion?

I'm so confused. I don't know of what. I think a lot lately. Somehow I don't feel like growing up. Guess what they said about men is true. We never grow up. There's always this little boyhood-mind inside of us? Yea.

Being 20, I feel a little old. Life goes on. I don't want to think about working. Yet. What I'm trying to do now is to enjoy. Cherish your youth. Well, I'm no longer a youth. Cherish your younger times. LOL.

It's good to know that my guitar chords are still working good. Except for that F chords which I can never play somehow. Thanks to both of my guitars. SIgh. The strings are like freaking hard. BoonHan almost broke his fingers. LOL. We had a jamming session on Sunday afternoon. Played and sing like nobody's business. Hope we can find some time and join forces with Ryan and Chew. And we'll definitely sing M2M's pretty boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment