Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I decided to

take a night off. Well, not really 100% off. Still got to study a few pages of Philosophy text before I sleep. Few moments ago, I was stuck in between the choices of whether taking a night off OR to study. Comments on Facebook suggested that I should instead get a rest.

Anyway, I was so damn excited. "Shocked" should be the word instead? I had my Physics test today. I know I must not screw up if not I'll be so screwed. Get what I mean? My target was to at least pass by getting a 20/40 (my last test was 25/40). Then, I really wanted to have something like 30 and above. So when I checked my result just now, Oh my G...

I got 36.5/40! Yes! No need to drop my Physics already. LOL. Was so excited. So high. So unbelievable!! Thank GOd!!! Somehow I just.. scored??

OK. Last week Kaka' signed for Real Madrid, he's worth £59 million. The stadium had 50,000 of fans chanting his name. He wore No.8


Today, Ronaldo officially signed for Real Madrid, he broke the world transfer record. He is worth £80 million. He attracted a crowd of 80,000. He wore No.9


Congratulations! You're the new million dollar man now!!!

So, what's new these days? We bunch of fools (and friends) decided to have a team jersey. For futsal, and for outing. We've chosen this black blue Nike for Boys shirts.

Boys and girls feel free to try it

Alright. Then we had a photoshooting session (last week) for the Inti Amazing Race: Trazzle II. It's coming soon! (This Friday)

Trazzle II

some fun shots

Then I had salad for my dinner. Got to keep on some diet. Some healthy food. Stomach is getting bigger, dad is getting angrier. :(


And I tried out this Nowitzki Basketball Jersey!! I liked it. But mum said no. hahahaha.

forgive me for my poor camwhore skills

it's been too long since i last took one

You know what's the feeling when you want to buy a new handphone? You don't know which brand to choose,or what model you like. So I quickly make up my mind before I change it. Just like how I got my camera. Now that's what I'm gonna do to get the laptop.

oh my red riding hood


i mean, red shining dude

No comments:

Post a Comment