Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Abilities

Even though sometimes there are things that I couldn't do it very well. (Just like sports, it seems like my dad never pass down his athletic genes to me. He was a basketball player for school team. He did long jump, and high jump. He played pool, and basketball with the Canadians years back then.)

BUT I'm more techno savvy than him. hahahaha. I still yet to discover what is my special genes. We creationist believe that humans are created for a purpose. I have a purpose but still yet to see it. There shall be signs and I hope that I could carry on and fulfill the destiny ahead.

One thing that I'm good at: Talking(I think so). Thanks to dad. IF any of you think that I talk too much sometimes(to a point where I could somehow get sore throat), then I have to tell you that my dad talks more than me. Yes, don't imagine that.

I never doubt myself. I never doubt how far I can go or how high I can fly because I believe in myself. The road ahead might be too blur for me but He who holds me will get me through. It's just by a simple child-like faith. I have some thoughts lately, "What if I never succeed in what I'm about to do? What if I am not capable of becoming an engineer?"

But these thoughts shouldn't be in my mind anymore. Thanks to my physics result. Damn. Why can't I just do good in both tests? I have this weird thing going on: To score lower in the 1st test; Score higher in the 2nd test. It's always like this since last semester. Guess what JayHong told me is true: not to worry, you sure score in 2nd test... LOL

PHY211: Test 1 (28/40) Test 2 (32.5/40)
PHY212: Test 1 (25/40) Test 2 (36.5/40)

And it's always one month before the finals that I'll feel more motivated to study. What happens to that 2 months back? I was enjoying. And still enjoying a little now.

Anyway, what this post is all about? I don't know. Abilities? Maybe. Try to think of this, what are you good at? What is your strength, and weakness? If you're yet to discover your strength, welcome and join me. hahahaha.

*edited*
When I was watching movie a moment ago, I thought of something. I think I'm good at editing videos. Becoming a movie director was once a dream but it's all down to hobby/interest now. It's great to know that Mr Jafni had confirmed with us: our video will be shown in the exhibition! Even though he says that it's not logic.

Our video is nonsense and not logic. We got some points there but mostly are jokes and dumb stuffs. I mean cool dumb stuffs. That's the whole point isn't it? To have fun. I had fun. My philosophy upon this issue of not logic video:

"To make a nonsense and not logic video is harder than a logic one. It's the same theory of getting 0 is actually harder than getting 100 in exams."

People that I known of scoring a flat 0: None
People that I known of scoring a flat 100: KuahKaYee

Statistic did show that getting 0 is harder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment