Thursday, July 2, 2009

Numbers

Have you watched LOST? Have you even heard about what was the story all about? For those that don't know well enough, it's about a plane crashed into an island where these people are fighting to survive. But, all of them are actually destined to be in that island. And somehow numbers just bring them together. There's this series of numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42.

Actually I don't know whether the numbers are part of the reasons they're being stuck there. LOL.


Anyway, I have this so-called special number 59 which appears in my life for the past few years? Not until I noticed it some time ago and came out with a thought that has a WOW effect on me. OK, let's us analyze this:
  • XXXXXXXX59XX my ID
  • JXXXXXX59 my INTI student ID
  • 59 is where I stay
Let's bring in one person, Fangkai:
  • We met at 5/5/2008. And so, we ended our very first college week at 9/5/2008(Friday). In the US date system, it is written in 5-9-2008. Saw that? 59
  • XXXXXXXXXX59, his ID
  • I choose no.5 for my jersey and coincidentally he chooses no.9 which together it's 59
It sounded gay. So, let's bring in Kahwei:
  • JXXXXXX62, his INTI ID
Together with my INTI ID, we produced FangKai!
  • XXXXXXXX6259, Fangkai's ID
It sounded so much more gay now. LOL. I see number 59 everywhere . . . . .

Now you know why 3 of us hang out so often:

When we were a little younger then... (year 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment