Friday, August 28, 2009

Closer

It's coming to an end. I could just use a hand to count how many days are left for my own enjoyment. For some, it's just pure boring. For some, it's just a same old routine of sleep, eat, and shit. But for some, it's awesome. Well, if people were to ask how's my holiday, I don't know what to answer. Maybe "great! and fun!" would be the closest to it?

Anyway, I've been quite busy this week. Busy with girlfriend and friends. An evenly distributed week between love life and friendship. I have time for both events. But sadly not much time for gaming. I have to spend my gaming time in late night til early morning before I went to bed. Been actively involving myself in The Sims 3 and Football Manager.

Alright. I have a good news for everyone who's reading this. But before that, let's go back to 2 days ago....

2 days ago, Wednesday dated 26/08/2009:
Celebrated Anniversary with girlfriend. Watched Aliens in the Attic. A very fun movie to watch. Better than UP. Yes fangkai, better than UP! hehehehe... Went to dragon-i for brunch brfore headed to the cinema. And got ourselves some sweet desert in Cinnabon. After tuition we went to LST@ taipan.
Bought myself a novel. "Superpowers". It's been awhile since I last read a novel. I just can't help myself of not growing up. But this novel sounds pretty cool. About a bunch of college kids who went to party and guess what? They woke up the next day just to find themselves having these superpowers.


I love to fantasize. Of being a superhero and save the world!


1 day ago, Thursday dated 27/08/2009:
Woke up very early to meet up at INTI before heading to Melaka. One of the last ones to get result. Yea. I've been checking ecampus all time but yet, there's no sign of results posted. So, I myself being a little coward, asked Ryan to help me take the transcript. Wasn't expecting much on Calculus though. Getting anything above B- would be OK. Asked Ryan to say "Good" if it is B- above. Luckily, it's a Good. B. Fair enough. But one of the shockers was my Physics212. Getting A- for it. God Bless. Overall, it was satisfying, increasing my CGPA just that 0.02 but never mind I tell myself.

Ryan and YannHuoy drove all the way to Melaka, and half way on the high way something just went against our way. It rhymes I know. Thanks.


Boon called up Teng Quan and ask him to be the tour guide of the day. Well, everyone was just so against him. But he did bring us to some great place. What we did mostly were just eating and makaning and taking picturing! Went to places like Dataran Pahlawan and Jonker Street. Ended the night with Nyonya food at Makko. Got back home at 1130pm.


A tiring day but it did not stop me from playing game! Slept at 4am. LoL.

Today, Friday dated 28/08/2009:
Woke up. Headed to college for a brief meeting about the club. Everything is going smoothly. Got a call from my mum and this is the news that I'd like to share.

Yes. I'm officially a student of University of Oklahoma! I think I'm the first among my friends who got the letter along with I-20 and other materials. They got accepted through email notification but I got through air mail!

WooHoo.... I'm accepted. Got to go for some medical check up and immunization! My orientation day would be 13th January and first day of class would be 19th! So, I will be heading to Oklahoma latest by 6th January.

Here I come OU!

No comments:

Post a Comment