Sunday, August 16, 2009

I might not be the smartest person in the class

but I think I've got the brain to make some good arguments. You may not agree with what I said, but, I think I've won it based on my coolness and the hidden intelligence of mine. For those that's wondering what happened, well, I had an argument with some stranger in Facebook. I think I won. LoL.

On 10th August, where Chelsea beat Manchester United in the Community Shield, a friend of mine (Paul Isaac) posted "CHELSEA! CHELSEA!" on his Facebook status. So, as a Chelsea fan, I commented and found some cool things to do. Since I'm having holiday, I got the time to fool around. People, let's take some time and witness one of the lifetime arguments that I've made. Many people commented but I will just take 4 of the main ones which consists of me, Paul, Tim, and Danny.

Tim: Death to Chelsea!! May they die in a plane crash!!!!!!!!!! It's just my way to exspress my anger and in a way I mean most of it!! But most of all I blame tht idiot ref! Again Death to Chelsea!!

Danny: lol.HAHA.

ME: My philosophy of football, When MU win, all the fans will say, "Chelsea loser." When MU lose, all the fans will say, "Die Chelsea, Chelsea cheat, etc." They just used to win and cant accept to fail. And referee is the person in charge. if to blame referee, Chelsea would have beaten Barcelona and lift UCL in front of ur face 3 months ago. :)

Danny: . . . so emotional. . . .

Tim: I think all non Man Utd Fans should just drop dead NOW! Go to Hell!!!!! Yes it is nice to let out the anger.....ahhhhhh.....I feel better! Now who has the better record? Thts rite.....so shut up. Again Death to Chelsea and Liverpool! Arsenal ok la....pitty them.

Paul: bising ar tim

haha
both goals also prob
but pls...
ur evra dam lebih lebih right
nicely miss penalty
cech 2 saves
good job

ME: hahaha.. and the comment of death actually show how low class can some MU fans be.. kesian them.. but no worries we are intelligent ppl..

Tim: At least my English is better than yours boy.......and you don't want to start a word challenge....cause I always win. Nothing nice to say then shut up. Also there is nothing wrong in expressing my anger....if there's anything wrong with someone it's you!

Danny: O_O word challenge. lol..wow. just take a chill pill man

Tim: and I thought the Liverpool fans were idiots

ME: "At least my English is better than yours boy"

we are not comparing English here. and even though if i were to stick to ur argument that your english is better, well, u didnt show that u're better. instead u made some mistakes. it can only be:

""At least my English is better than yours."
OR
"At least my English is better than your boy"

u shud take up ENL103 before u reply ok?

"and I thought the Liverpool fans were idiots."

your thoughts have blinded you and lead u to who u are today. if u want to express ur anger, the best way would be - eat up a grenade.

I try not to imagine how would u feel if Chelsea is crowned. Why do all the MU fans always feel such superior and high above. sigh. Disrespect of others. as always. :/

Tim: Well I could go on with this and write really long comments like an idiot but I'm gonna show I'm mature enough to know when to stop.

Tim: For the record I don't hate Chelsea anymore......neither do I hate you. Well this has been fun. I've got real life to get bk to.....so till there's a nxt argument I'll be there. : D

ME: hahaha.. the reason i continue is because its fun.. and im having holiday now so im very free to reply.. LoL. nice to meet you.

Tim: Yeah it was fun. We cool right?

ME: hahahah.. don worry.. i still think u cant beat me.. :P

Tim: Lol....we'll see nxt time.

Paul: *ok folks, thats the end of todays show...till next chelsea victory in a few days, this is your host..Paul signing off*

*god bless america*

Well, sometimes I could be quite chldish. But it's fun to have an argument with a total stranger because no hard feelings there!

*Damn.. 2 more weeks!! :/

1 comment:

  1. wad the heck??
    dun forget I'm a Man Utd fan too k?
    And I wont made stupid arguments like tat...
    so plz dun say ALL!!!
    kesian me la....XD

    ReplyDelete