Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shake my legs

because I have finished my exams! Well, sort of. Left Malaysian studies on Saturday. So I'm unofficially free. All 3 papers were not that good. Maybe can't get any A this semester. zzz. And I'm still figuring what to take for next semester! Seems like there's no subject for me to take anymore, I might need to withdraw from INTI and have a 4 months break. LOL.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I'm still a little sick. With cough and flu. Went to see doctor, took med and getting better I guess. Was in L3-MPH for philosophy papers. I was forced to wear mask because I was coughing a little seriously. And I had lots of tissues on my table. Luckily, I'm self-quarantined at home now.

Anyway, things to do for holiday? Tons of stuff. I shall began with my camera. hehehehe. Did a little experimenting. Have always wanted to do a focus-and-blur image. After watching some video tutorials, I tried it for some shots.

focus on the 'USB' sign

focus on the head of the socket

Will continue to explore my camera within these days. Good luck to me.

*somebody's still having exams. hahaha. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment