Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Last Chapter

Long long time ago, I would be 'quite' excited when it came to Merdeka Day. I would wake up in the early morning and turned on the tv just to watch the parade @ TV2. How cool isn't it?


Few years back, I grew up a bit. Chose to watch the count down showcase @ 8TV. I never like to put myself in the crowds and shout "whatever it is" when the clock ticks past 12am. It's just me. No sweating, no crowded place please. Exceptional case: 1) Go for a concert of Jay Chou 2) Go for a Chelsea football match in the stadium.


Few days ago, somehow the 'ooom' was not there. I didn't even bother to celebrate. Because I have to enjoy my very last day of holiday. Doing whatever I felt like doing. Celebrating Merdeka day is just not there. I love my country. But somehow the celebration of this year seems boring. But I have to agree with what our Prime Minister said, "1Malaysia."

Nothing much happens lately. Besides going for a production "Will You Marry Me" @City Harvest Church, which I think is one of the greatest musical performance ever, where the crowds stood and applauded for the casts after the show. Went to Murni and watched all 3 goals scored by Chelsea against Burnley that Saturday night. Also, tutor girlfriend. LoL. Luckily I still remember part of the Secondary syllabus. And mostly spent my time at home, stuffed all my time with TheSims3. I will post my Sims story one day. Because I'm so addicted to it for no reasons.


First day of college was rather boring. 4pm class is not the best deal ever in the INTI schedule. And having 1 class per semester per day which makes my time in college worse. Feel like I am really a part time student now. Thought of working but after the 2nd class of Differential Equation, I think I choose not to work. 2nd lesson itself already put us in a deadly situation. Around 100 questions to practise in the weekend, thank you very much Mr Sam. (mind you, it's just the very first subtopic of the first chapter)

And so, I am already in the last chapter of my college life. I am so grateful and blessed that everything went well. All the friends that were with me, they are all great. I am already in the process of getting my housing application done. 2 bedroom (per person per room) with 2 bathroom, along with living room with dishwasher machine, 27" of tv with DVD player and lots of DVD to be rented in the campus, it couldn't be any better right? Not forgetting to mention about Wendy's, Burger King and Starbucks. Oh my, really can't wait to go there to experience all these cool stuff!


The most anticipating activity would be any games of OU football. If there were a chance to travel with the supporters for an away game over UNL, I will be wearing the OU jersey proudly and called up some of the UNL buggers. For the record, OU has been winning for most of the time. :p Having a good football and basketball team to support is good for your health. It is such a healty competition. :)

I will not be having any classes from tomorrow onwards until 4pm next Tuesday. 5 days of break. ~I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night.~

No comments:

Post a Comment