Thursday, August 6, 2009

So

I've been having good times these days. Watch dvd, online, sleep late, but sadly cant play game. Went for futsal today. Something terrible happened. For a first timer like me to experience such incident, it is rather scary. There was this guy collided with the goal keeper and so he fell. I was resting and watching him fall, then "bam", the sound of the knocking head. He was unconscious for awhile before having fits. His whole body was shaking. I think it is due to the brainshock and the nerves somehow got screwed up. Panic all of us. Trying to rescue him but don't know how. And so, other people from other courts ask us to let him bite on a cloth (so he won't swallow his tongue) .We all rested, he was still there for some time. And luckily he was ok then. Fuh..

Friend ask me to work for 4 days. RM170 per day. A very good deal indeed but sadly I'm still having exam on Saturday. And the place is at Cyberjaya. It's freaking far. I rejected. Even though I need it badly. I need some cash to buy some stuff. RM680 can buy a lot of things ya know.

And I got back home, saw this:

Mr Yunglo

No, it's not the offer letter yet. Just a letter of notification. Good to have it so soon. Now all I need is to wait for 8-12 weeks for it to be processed. Off to watch another movie now. huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment