Thursday, March 19, 2009

D-day

Tomorrow is D-day! Where I've already know what I'd do if I get back the paper. No matter what the marks would be. Above 60 would be great. But it's unlikely to happen. It might happen though. Just like how I did my physics test. LOL.

Let's talk about TODAY rather than D-DAY. It was probably the best feeling. I knew today would be a stressful day. Getting back REL200 test paper early in the morning, will have an impact on my physics test later on. Eric Lee said that 4 of us scored 80 and above, highest is 88. I knew I'm one of them and bam! 87! No one remembers the second best lah.. This result kinda motivate me to do well in physics. I put a bit of effort. Thanks to KUAHKAYEE for her tutorials solutions! Assisted me in some ways though. HAHA.

I said to myself, if this time I don't score at least 30/40 then I'm seriously gone. The test was postponed for 15 minutes, till I don't have the nerves to feel nervous anymore. But doing the test later on was nightmare, even though it's not as bad as doing calculus. I've already calculated how many points I'd lose. It's up to 10 marks and more. Which means 30/40 would be a dream. I came out. Expecting 23-25/40.

Went to gym. Worked out. Knew the results would be out but I tried to escape. Just a moment ago I checked my results online, thanks to Ms Jerry who always marks the papers right after the test, I scored 32.5/40. Happy indeed! LOL.

1 comment:

  1. walau...bird u..u got 0.5 mark higher than me wei....arrrrrrrr...i m so emo now...know wat?i tot i screw up my chem test but in fact not n b4 dat i tot i will do well in my phy test n cal test but damn it!!!!!!!i did quite bad la...btw...if u wanna thx me giv me ur mark...i mean de 0.5 mark...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete