Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back on track

It feels so good to have my laptop back. It was completely crushed and I paid RM90 to fix it. Supposedly it should be OK back then on Sunday night but sadly it's not. He needs to repair and fix it for 3 days! LOL.

I sent my desktop to repair as well. Found out that my graphic card is not working anymore. The fan is not running anymore. And it comes to an end for my GeForce7300GT! It's time for an upgrade!

Guess what? I just found out that my ART midterm is actually 20%. I thought it was 10%. SIGH. I lost 8% of it already but I don't really care. Still feel that I can get an A. :)

And I'm loving calculus at the moment. Weekend was great. Thanks to KEE! Need to buy him Starbucks already. LOL. He taught me Chapter 11 which I was completely had no idea what's going on before that(which caused me to get 0 in question 2). At least I could do the quiz on Monday. At least I still have hope. B- is possible. :)

Gotta study for the sake of getting A+ for REL200. Currently lost 4% already. There's still hope! I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment