Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feelings

I feel that I can do it. I don't know. Ryan asked me to sleep. Tomorrow I'll be having REL200 extra class. But sleeping is not a way. It's not a solution that I need in this moment. I did that in the afternoon. But it was nothing. It's still something like a drunkard tries to forget all his problems by taking alcohol but still it doesn't work as he wakes up the next day, the problem is still there. I'm tired. Tired of making decisions. Kahwei is dropping. Khaivenn is dropping as well. Ryan is not dropping. Thingyan is not dropping. Suting doesn't know what to do. And I hope I'll get my answer by this weekend.

I came out with a solution. I'll work my ass off this weekend. Thanks to KEE who's willing to take out his Saturday night and teach me. I hope I can learn some, as a preparation for my calculus quiz on Monday, which is also the last drop day for subjects before 12. But you know what? I don't have time! I got ART105 test at 10-12! How to pass up the form?

I never believe that I'm stupid. Somehow I just improved in my Physics and Calculus test. The word "Miracles" comes to my mind. Everything seems to be impossible now. I know there is still only one way. God. "Jesus told his disciples, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6) "

It's so unfair that when the problem arises only the word GOD comes to mind. I have failed Him over and over again. Anyway, I just got back from college cell a moment ago. Which I have been absent for God knows how long. I expected something and some answers. I got some. And I still need it. The assurance from God. I'll have my decision latest by Sunday night.

For some people, it might sound nonsense with all the God stuffs. At least that's what I learn from REL200. But what makes the Bible so powerful that it's the all time best selling book in the world. Not just of it thousands years of history, but it is written with the inspiration and words of God. Sometimes by reading the Bible, can get you some answer. Because Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God. He can't turn your test paper into 100 marks even if you pass it up empty. But He can show you the answers that you need in your life in the Bible.

I read a book and I found this quote:

" every minute you are upset is 60 seconds of happiness you will never get back."


No comments:

Post a Comment