Friday, March 20, 2009

Right and Left

I thought I'd know what to do if I get back my marks. And yes, it's calculus test paper which I somehow manage to score 68. I told myself I''ll drop if I get lesser than 60. So what now? Drop or not to drop. Ask for advice from Ms Shanta and she said I'm around C+ but that's not I want!

Right side said:
1. Go for the final. Try your best. Who knows you might somehow squeeze in and got yourself a B- instead?
2. You did quite ok. In terms of scoring higher marks than some of your friends. Maybe you can do that again in the final!
3. Why retake and go all over again? It's not easy to score 16/20 for first question and you sure you're gonna score that again next time?
4. You are not as stupid as you thought you are. And the feeling is telling you to do it in the final.
5. Do the right thing!

Left side said:
1. Even the pro can't score more than 70 in the final and who do you think you are.
2. Go and you'll screw up your physics? You might.
3. Retake and try again next semester.
4. What if you get yourself a C and that's it. You can't change your grade anymore.
5. You might get more than what you have now in next semester because you hold the advantage of knowing the steps.

Sigh. I don't know what to do. Kahwei said, "Don't ask other people whether you should drop because you decide your own future." True enough.

People blame God when they are not in a good situation. I blame God for giving me 68. Why not just let me fail this test so I can retake without thinking that much. He shows me there is some hope. Just have faith in him? I'm not sure as I'm too weak to decide anything. And giving me a 32.5for physics. Indeed, it's great. But somehow just don't feel like myself. LOL.

Kayee: I don't want to give you that 0.5 marks. Because it's not easy to beat you. LOL. Beat you by 0.5 lagi best la. LOL lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment