Friday, March 13, 2009

Middle of the night

I'm still doing my arts term paper. Almost done. Somehow was motivated by Mr Bad when he said few of us are potentially A+ students. Well, I'm ss and I believed I'm one of them. HAHA. A+ not for anything but ART105. How great right?

I don't feel like a science student now. Greatest science results in college is just Chemistry. Both B+ for CHM151 and CHM152. And why the heck I scored A in subjects like English, History, and maybe Arts? I don't know. I wrote a not on "We are not stupid" in Facebook. HAHA.

Everyone is feeling so stress now. I wonder if the Americans feel the same way as well? Or all they do is partying drinking and sex? I'm actually so curious that I'd like to go to the states and see how they study. But they do have smart people as well right? I don't know.

I'm so stress now. Everything is in my mind. Study. Study. And gimme gimme more! Honestly, I think I did quite well in REL200. If I didn't get 80+ I'll feel so damn freaking sad. I did study. And yes, maybe another A for REL200. Sigh. It's not easy to score A because there's no tips you know. We Malaysian like discount and tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment