Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just some foreign movies

After a week of medication, it looks much more better and feels much more better but still, it hurts. I think I need more time to heal. No more running or futsal at the moment.

Nothing else better to do lately. So I decided to watch movies at home. Just recently I am so into foreign movies whether it is of European or South American movies. Without noticing I actually watched some of the greatest European movies for the past few years.

Language: German. The Lives of Others, 2007. Won the best European film in 2007.

Language: Spanish. Pan's Labyrinth, 2006. Won Oscar and Saturn Award as well as 68 wins in other awards.

Then just recently I watched Rudo and Cursi. A movie about 2 brothers who are natural gifted footballers which eventually being recruited to play in 2 different teams at Mexico City.


Language: Belgium. And I watched Left Bank yesterday night which I needed to categorized it as one of the weirdest movie I've seen. As weird as Donnie Darko.


It's almost 2 weeks since the holiday started. No where else to hang out yet. Feeling a little bored. Just a little. Even though I have so many things yet to be done. hahaha. I just feel so lazy nowadays. But I have some idea feel like doing a short film. LoL!!

Film editing can give you endless nights of sleepness! In the mean time it is so much fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment