Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ah Boy and Ah Kao

One day, a 7 years old boy ran up to his mother and asked all sorts of questions. Kids these days can be so annoying.

Ah Boy: " Mummy mummy, why does Ah Kao always get what I wanted?"

Mum ignored. She was cooking.

Ah Boy: " Mummy mummy, I always tell him that I wanted Bumble Bee and he teased me, saying that Optimus Prime is better. But somehow in the end, he will ask his dad to buy him Bumble Bee..."

Mum ignored. again.

Ah Boy ran away and went to his dad. Dad was reading the paper (Sports Section).

Ah Boy: " Daddy daddy, you know Uncle Kao's boy Ah Kao???"

Dad: "Mm-hmm."

Ah Boy: " That Ah Kao very bad one. Whenever I tell him what is best for me, he will get himself what I wanted. You see ah, that day teacher asked us what is our ambition."

Dad: " And then?"

Ah Boy: "I asked Ah Kao what he wanted to be. He said he wanted to be a doctor, so I told him I wanted to be a lawyer. Then hor, when teacher asked Ah Kao what's his ambition, he answered 'lawyer'.."

Dad: "Nevermind la.. It's a good thing that people always follow you. Means you are so damn chun. His dad also always follow me one.. I also lazy to diu him.. "

Mum shouted, "Woi daddy! What did you just said?!"

Dad kept quiet while Ah Boy kept the word with him whole day. "diu diu diu diu diu~"


bad decisions make good stories

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha.....such a "meaningful" post...lol
    at least i got wat u mean!

    ReplyDelete