Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am a 宅男 . Sometimes.

You pronounce it as "zhai nan". It refers to those comic geek or gaming freak or toy figures collector who stays in the room all day long. They just don't come out. They are forever living in their world of fantasies. You can find many of these 宅男 in Japan or Taiwan. Basically they just look the same. Long hair, thick glasses, skinny, and weird smell I supposed. Well, in Malaysia, not many of them. We will just call these people nerds.

*People who read comic books - Nerds.
*People who do homework- Nerds.
*People who score in exams- Nerds.
*People who listen to Japanese pop- Lala nerds.
*People who play video games- Chan Kah Wei.

Anyway, as what the title of this post said: "I am a 'zhai nan'. Sometimes." I like to stay at home somehow. Even when I have nothing to do, I can just lie down and do nuts. I have toy figures. I play computer games. I used to read comic books. That's why I'm a 宅男?

I don't know. You can bring me out but please do not, I repeat, DO NOT ask me to guide you or lead you to anywhere. Many people said to me, you stay here and this is your area, you don't know where to go?

Yes, I don't know where to. There was once my friend asked me to bring him to Asia Cafe. They picked me up from my home and off we went one round back to my home again and then we changed our mind to go Taipan instead and we got lost. My sense of direction is poor. So this is why my parents, dear mum and dad, youjust have to give me extra cash just in case I get lost in LAX.

Outings! I am so desperate to go out now. I need to take more pictures! You will only improve when you start doing it. Just like math, you practice and score!

*reminds me of the cubicle which urge all the guys to aim at the bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment