Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bad Habits

From digging our noses to biting the tip of a pen or rather clicking the ball pen instantaneously, I believe that all of us have bad habits. Sometimes we can see it ourselves; sometimes not.

You see a girl who sits just right opposite of you. She shakes her legs so hard that you thought the world is not ending in 2012 anymore.

You see a nerd who keeps biting his finger nails that sometimes you will think twice whether he is the nail clipper itself.

I mean, some of us do realize our own bad habits. At times we try to change it but what my old man said is indeed true: "old habits die hard". I know what's my own bad habits. Sometimes I'm straightforward. Sometimes I like to tease my friends. But all the time I like to do things half way. Examples:

I learn things half way. Guitar, drums, photoshop etc.
I know things half way. Computers, cameras, games, sports, movie, etc.
I do things half way. Never ending game, never ending novel, never ending tv series, etc.

I just like to leave it there. But sometimes I do things efficiently. There is several occasions that I am actually proud of what I did to myself, and to others.

So, what is your bad habit? Can you see it? Or you think you are almost perfect that you need others to tell you? Maybe one of the days we should all sit up in a circle and start bitch talking about each other for our own good.

"I think you are selfish!"

"No.. Where got sell fish? You sell cock la!!"

"Don't talk cock la you!"

"What? I said, you sell the cock-o-nut la!"

...

Conversations as above should happen in a situation that I suggested earlier on. I mean, we wouldn't want something like:

"I think you are selfish.."

"MaCau, CCTV fishing frog fishhead noodle bakkutteh!!"

"Banana, cheesecake, papaya, tomato and chili sauce..!!"

"Ni mama, ni mama, ni ge ni mama!!"

....

It could work. But I don't guarantee you that it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment