Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Felt extremely tired today. Supposed to go to bed at 10pm but just after half an hour, i was waken up by that bloody cat.

Story of that bloody cat:
Just not so long ago, this male cat jumped over to my neighbor's house. He is a coward cat. And also a dumb one. All the other cats have made it through, they jumped in and out of every other houses in the neighborhood, but not this one. All night long, all day long, he's been crying for help. No allies, sorry mate. For the past few nights, he has been meowing and meowing and I thought, "if I had a gun, I definitely will put one bullet into its testicles for being a coward cat."

Talked to a friend for almost an hour during dinner. About upcoming life in universities and other stuff. He reminded me that only 5 more weeks and we're done. Withdraw from INTI college. I will miss my friends for sure. Have I been a good friend to them? I don't know. But everytime I'll just try to be good, even though at times I tease them with how fat they are, this and that, but of course I never mean it, it's just something that we could all laugh at.

I don't know. Should I be thinking alot? I do not have time for it. I just go for classes, do my homework, put 100% effort in film club, workout, play more games, watch more tv series, and cherish every moment with family and her. Not much time left. Do all you can, enjoy yourself within this 3 years and after that, it'll be just 8-10 hours of work, dinner, a little time of tv and sleep. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment