Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things to be done

  • Go for the 2nd injection of Hepatitis A.
  • Go for an injection of "anti-chicken pox". Yes, my childhood was so special that chicken pox never got into my body system somehow.
  • Get the medical letter from doctor to state that I am immune to MMR and Hep B.
  • Waiting for OU Housing contract to be offered.
  • Get my US Visa done latest by mid October.
Been contacting each department regarding different issues for the past few weeks. I think I am satisfied with what OU has provided me so far. Everything was great. And after that, I am ready to go to OU. I've checked everything. Housing, transportation, dining, sports, and basically everything that I need to know for being an international student there. Decided to get the unit which consists of 2 private bedroom + 2 bathroom. The rate is still ok. 20 bucks more expensive than Iowa State but they got only 1 bathroom?

"Game day at Oklahoma is about more than the 82,000-plus fans witnessing one of the most historic and vibrant programs in college football at one of the game's truly great cathedrals. It is about pride for a great university. It is about pride for an entire state. Game day here represents football and a whole lot more."


I do not know why am I so into OU. I mean, from what I 've heard, they said that you will have this feeling, that a particular university is for you. It's not about the ranking, it's not about the people or who will be going there with you, it's the feeling. When I have to choose between MTU and OU, somehow the feeling leads me to OU. I prayed to God and said that my future is so blur that I do not even know where to go, and I even said that if the first offer letter dropped by my mailbox then I'll just go there. I waited, checked emails, no news while other friends already got accepted through emails. Then few days later, mum called me and informed me that I have been admitted and even got my I20. That was really Oh My God.


As one of my friend said, I am having the ultimate college life this semester. Well, I guess so. But having to run a club in short semester gonna keep myself busy. I hope ICSJ FILM CLUB will be quite a succesful one. Many people had signed up, but I do hope that as many people will attend the meetings. I do care about this club. I will come back and see how it progress but of course the upcoming committee will be very important for the club to rise or fall.


Movies anyone?

Anyway, I'm so into my old habits again. The one that like to stay home, not going out, have my eyes fixed on the black box. But I did finish my homework ok. As in partially finish, maybe 80% is enough. LoL.

Hooked up to Dollhouse and Leverage lately. Elvin you gotta gimme all the season 1 of Leverage!



No comments:

Post a Comment