Saturday, February 7, 2009

Too much

I've got too much to say,
I've got too much to lose,
I don't even know where to start.
and I don't even know how to start.

Well, Chinese New Year came and past. 1 week of holiday, didn't turn out how it supposed to be. I mean, holiday is equals to study break. Isn't it right? But the point is I don't study that much. And of course, you'll always feel bad or guilty once you don't do THAT well in your test.

I flung my calculus test. At most 70. How sad could it be. When you think you can do. When you think you're prepared. And the reality tells you that you're not. Not fully prepared yet. Which means you've got to work much more harder than you thought you had.

Physics test is coming on next Thursday. I feel like studying but I'm not doing it now. Well, we always thought that we have time for everything. "Later lah.." will always be in my mind, and that's the key of failure. Should I be studying now? Yes. I should.


*Some of the CNY photos are posted in my facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63873&id=689206475&saved#/album.php?aid=63873&id=689206475&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment