Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hectic

A hectic week ahead. It's killing me slowly. All the works, assignments, and studies! It just took me 1 and a half month to realize that I'm pretty screw up this semester. Kind of late? Mid term is coming soon. In about 1 more month and I don't even know what to study for ARTS and RELIGION! It's driving me crazy. Calculus do until gone nuts. Don't ask me where's my nut case.

Shoot. I still can't believe I'm actually blogging right now. One way to release stress. I think. Mr Eric of REL200 gave us a take home test. Sounds so cool. Something like an open book test or a take home test are usually lots more harder. 10% of the coursework mark. Purpose of doing it? To do a simple research of 5 pages. And pass up a week later. Scientology, Church of Satan, Amish, Wicca, Unitarianism, Hare Krishna and etc. What the heck is all these...

So many things to be done. Have to start from tomorrow onwards because what I'm having next week is just pure torturing. Basically all of ART105 students have to redo our arts tracing and drafts of term paper! Physics quiz and lab reports! Calculus quiz! Religion take home test to pass up! And all I got is just a weekend, which is not enough. No enough. Never enough. None enough. Nope enough. Nah enough!!!


Introducing Mr Bad. I'm actually sitting in the first row. Having Khaivenn sat beside me who always feels so sleepy during class. "You can call me Mr. Bad but I'm not a bad person. Don't worry."

my gone case colour exercise! redo!

my gone case studio exercise! redo!

Theme for this semester is Precisionism/Purism which means, we have to do some glossy/metallic coloring with 3D effect. What I came up with, "Executive Status", combination of expensive cars, watches, perfumes, phones and private jet. Sadly it's too many for the coloring and almost all of us have to redo. I cut down to only 3 objects: my lovely Bugatti car and the watch. Maybe another pocket PC?



No comments:

Post a Comment